Before you contact us you should take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions or in the detailed help documentation that is included in Time Clock MTS. You can view the help documentation in Time Clock MTS by pressing the F1 button or by going to the Help->Help Contents menu. Here’s some other places to look for help before you Contact Us. Please note that most of the links below will take you to pages on the Global Time Clock MTS Site.
- Take a look at the comprehensive How to Do Things in Time Clock MTS Guides on the global Time Clock MTS website.
- If you’ve lost your registration key or haven’t received it yet then you can retrieve it here.
- If you can’t figure out how to register Time Clock MTS then you should view this video tutorial.
- If you’ve lost or forgotten your administrator password then this article on retrieving your password will be helpful.
- Watch this video if you want to use Time Clock MTS with a fingerprint scanner.
- Watch this video if you want to use Time Clock MTS to track jobs.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for then you’re always welcome to contact us with your problem or question.
Reporting a Bug or Problem
If you find a bug or problem in Time Clock MTS then we want to fix it. But we can only do that if you tell us about the problem and give us enough information to allow us to replicate it and fix it. Here’s the sort of information we love to receive when you find a problem:
- A detailed description of the problem and if possible the step-by-step description of how the problem occurred.
- The version of Windows that you’re using (including the service pack if known).
- The version of Time Clock MTS that you’re using. This can be found on the Help->About menu from within Time Clock MTS.
- The text of any error messages that Time Clock MTS displayed to you. Ideally a screenshot of the error emailed to us is best.
The detailed step-by-step description of the problem and any error messages that Time Clock MTS displayed are particularly vital. We want to fix up issues with the software but we probably won’t be able to if we cannot replicate it.